New Hampshire Community Planning Grant Program
The New Hampshire Community Planning Grant Program provided competitive matching grants for cities and towns to create local regulations that foster sustainable community development.
NH Community Planning Grant Reporting Documents
- Matching Reporting and Reimbursement Form - Instructions
- Match Reporting and Reimbursement Form
- Volunteer Time Report Form
- Professional Time Report Form
- Match Reporting Form Demonstration
NH Community Planning Grant Round 2 Awards - 2013 (click here)
NH Community Planning Grant Round 1 Awards - 2012 (click here)
Outreach and Engagement Resource Materials
- Effective Community Communications: Communications & Best Practices
- Engaging Citizens in the Community: Best Practices
- Helping Action Groups Succeed: Best Practices
- Conducting an Effective Meeting
The CPG Program is administered by the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (New Hampshire Housing) under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD has awarded $1 million to New Hampshire Housing from the Community Challenge Planning Grant program for the purpose of establishing the CPG Program.